Swedish firm Seamless, developer of the NFC and QR-based Seqr mobile payments service, has signed deals with Optimal Payments and Contis Group to bring the solution to the UK. Last week, Seamless signed a deal with Incomm to take Seqr to the US market.
- China puts pressure on McDonald’s, Visa and Nike to accept digital yuan
- Schools in Scotland let students make contactless meal payments with their face
- Tesco opens its first checkout-free store in London
- Beijing offers public transport users discounts to encourage digital yuan fare payments
- Major banks, retailers and fintechs to support rollout of national QR payments and rewards system in Australia
This article is more than seven years old