Lithuania-based mobile payments provider Worapay is set to go live in Estonia this month with partner and local businessman Rando Parna, who has acquired a license to operate the technology. Parna plans to invest up to €100,000 to push the product and will develop a network of merchants in the country. Worapay also plans to launch in Latvia, Poland, Czech Republic, Finland and Spain.
- Royal Mint produces solid gold payment card
- Survey pinpoints roadblocks to US mobile payments adoption
- Japanese merchants report sharp increase in mobile transactions
- Raiffeisen Bank picks Antelop for NFC payments and strong customer authentication
- NatWest begins biometric credit card pilot