Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- MTA to expand Omny open loop ticketing to all New York bus services and subway stations
- Bank of America adds face recognition to mobile banking app
- GlobalPlatform reports secure element shipment numbers
- Google details its plan to offer free US bank accounts via Google Pay
- Germany passes law forcing Apple to open up Apple Pay