Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- Curve partners with Fidesmo to roll out contactless wearable payments across Europe
- EU confirms plans to table digital euro legislation in 2023
- Payment card shipments to exceed 3bn in 2022 despite global chip shortage
- NFC tag management platform ixkio opens NFCW Expo showcase
- One in four card payments in Australia are now made using a mobile wallet
This article is more than eight years old