Apple will sell 21million units of its much anticipated iWatch in fiscal year 2015, at a cost of US$300 per unit, according to a research note by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich, AppleInsider reports. Sales will then ramp up to 36m the following year, he predicts.
- Crédit Agricole issues biometric payment cards in France
- Amazon expands pay by palm technology to Whole Foods Market store
- Car Connectivity Consortium to release specification for hands-free Bluetooth and ultra wideband digital keys
- Apple lets US families build credit by sharing Apple Card accounts
- Apple rolls out AirTags for locating and tracking personal items
This article is more than six years old