The Essential PH-1 is a high-spec device with NFC, from a new phone-maker led by Android inventor Andy Rubin.
- Strasbourg rolls out interoperable NFC ticketing for all Android devices
- Australian public hearing considers case for regulatory controls to ensure payment apps get access to smartphone NFC technology
- Santa Barbara gets fare capped open loop contactless ticketing as California rollout expands
- Estonia’s central bank tests blockchain-powered digital euro solution
- Oman to make it mandatory for all merchants to accept cashless payments