PARTNER NEWS: An eight-page guide exploring how key developments in mobile payments will shape the industry in the next three years is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘How will we pay in 2020’ has been produced and sponsored by Rambus, and provides an insight into host card emulation, NFC, invisible in-store payments, tokenization, biometric authentication and wearables.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Atac brings contactless transit ticketing to Rome
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit