Biometric identity solutions provider Tascent has announced a US$18.5m Series A funding round to build out its biometric technology platform. “The Series A round enables Tascent to develop new high-throughput iris recognition and mobile biometric identity solutions, enhancing its product lineup and further expanding its presence in government, enterprise and other market sectors,” the company says.
- Oman to make it mandatory for all merchants to accept cashless payments
- Juniper forecasts contactless card transactions will total US$2.5tn globally in 2021
- Polish mobile payments service lets users make NFC payments direct from bank account
- Swiss mobile payments provider to roll out cross-border payments in 2022
- Japanese university trials face payments for users wearing a mask
This article is more than five years old