Biometric identity solutions provider Tascent has announced a US$18.5m Series A funding round to build out its biometric technology platform. “The Series A round enables Tascent to develop new high-throughput iris recognition and mobile biometric identity solutions, enhancing its product lineup and further expanding its presence in government, enterprise and other market sectors,” the company says.
- Adidas rolls out contactless in-store shopping in the Philippines
- China’s JD.com lets consumers make online payments from digital yuan hard wallets using NFC
- UK sees 40% rise in contactless transaction values in 2021
- Apple to let merchants accept contactless payments on iPhones?
- Russia launches digital ruble pilot with 12 banks
This article is more than six years old