A research note published by KGI Securities’ Ming-Chi Kuo has revealed a number of changes planned for Apple’s so-called iPhone 6s, expected to be unveiled in September, including an improved Touch ID sensor which “will improve the Apple Pay experience with faster, more secure readings,” Apple Insider reports.
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices
- NFC Forum reports on consumer attitudes and adoption trends across the world
- PBOC reports first counterfeit digital currency wallets
- JPMorgan begins digital currency test
- CTA adds support for Apple Pay Express Transit for tap-and-go fare payments in Chicago
This article is more than five years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday