Restaurant booking service OpenTable has introduced a Google Glass version of its app. Wearers of the smart glasses can discover local restaurants and book a table by saying “Make a reservation” plus the name of the restaurant they wish to book or “nearby” to discover local options. They then tap to make their reservation at the venue of their choice.
- China to let visiting athletes and spectators use digital yuan at Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese researchers create highly flexible NFC circuits using transparent film based on calligraphy paper
- Greece to roll out digital ID cards and driving licences
- SK uses NFC to guide CES visitors to a green future
- Brazilian football club Atlético Mineiro lets fans authenticate special edition jerseys with NFC
This article is more than seven years old