Dejamobile is a fintech and software solution provider that specialises in mobile transaction services.
Dejamobile enables service providers to easily and quickly deploy innovative mobile transaction services based on the latest technologies including NFC, HCE, tokenization, QR Code, biometrics, software and hardware security, and more.
The company’s solutions address digital use cases in sectors including payment, transport and mobility, retail and distribution.
White label mobile payments for banks and issuers
Dejamobile’s ReadyToTap Payment is a white-label mobile payment solution that allows banks and issuers to digitise cards through their own wallets or OEM Pay wallets.
ReadyToTap Payment is CB, Pure, Visa and MasterCard compliant and enables in-store, online, in-app and P2P payments, offering the same user experience and the highest level of security thanks to built-in PSD2-compliant strong customer authentication technology.
Meet the experts…
Executives from Dejamobile are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Houssem Assadi is chairman and CEO at Dejamobile, which he co-founded in 2012.
Houssem is happy to take technical questions on mobile payments and security, OEM Pay integration, user experience and PSD2 strong customer authentication.
Lorcan Burke is chief growth officer at Dejamobile.
Lorcan is happy to take questions on on virtual card issuing, mobile wallets, prepaid and HCE implementation.
Ahmad Saif is the chief technology officer at Dejamobile, which he co-founded in 2012.
Ahmad is happy to take questions on NFC payments, HCE implementation and tokenization — and especially on technical issues.
Eric Le Tréhour leads Dejamobile’s business development and industry partnership activities.
Eric is happy to answer questions on mobile wallets, HCE and QR code implementation, OEM Pay integration, and strong customer authentication.
Latest news from Dejamobile…
- NEW Meet dejamobile at Seamless Payments in Dubai on 25-26 March 2020 15 February 2020
- Participate to dejamobile’s Digital Payments workshop at PFF 2020 13 December 2019
- Arion Banki chooses Dejamobile’s solution to offer NFC mobile payment to its customers 1 December 2019
- Dejamobile is rewarded for its international dynamism and increased growth 29 October 2019
- NFC mobile ticketing live in Paris region 9 October 2019
This information is also available in French.
Dejamobile in NFC World
- Dejamobile to host digital payments workshops at Paris Fintech Forum 9 January 2020
- Arion Bank picks Dejamobile for in-app NFC mobile payments 29 November 2019
- Paris goes live with NFC transit ticketing 26 September 2019
- Paris begins contactless transit card rollout 28 June 2019
- Dejamobile examines the strategic implications of tokenization 3 June 2019
- Paris to switch on NFC mobile ticketing for bus, tram and metro services in September 29 May 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at MWC19 24 February 2019
- Dejamobile reports on the development of a generic TEE solution for securing HCE mobile payment apps 16 January 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- Valitor picks Dejamobile to offer mobile payments and branded mobile wallets to clients 4 June 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 Europe 1 June 2018
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders 14 March 2018
- Dejamobile unveils seamless banking and mobile payments enrolment service 28 February 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2018
- Dejamobile to offer seamless banking and mobile payments enrolment via smartphone 21 February 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams 19 October 2017
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology 17 October 2017
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era 18 August 2017
- What’s New in Payments 2: Special report sets out the latest thinking on the future of payments — free of charge 10 July 2017