STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- NEW World Quality Day, Lessons from 3 Case Studies to Go From Buzzword to Business Enabler 14 November 2019
- NEW SensorTile.box Takes Flight on a Hot-Air Balloon 12 November 2019
- NEW Artificial Neural Network Mapping Made Simple with the STM32Cube.AI 11 November 2019
- NEW Electronic Fuel Injection, Why It Matters and How to Quickly Build One 6 November 2019
- NEW 3 Steps to Build an Adaptive Front Lighting Solution 5 November 2019
- NEW Flexible UHF RFID Reader Now Bends Backwards, Discover the ST25RU3993 and Its New APIs 4 November 2019
- NEW Robots, Smart Agriculture, and Intelligent Helmet, All the Educational Projects at the Center of Maker Faire Rome 2019 30 October 2019
- NEW iOS 13: 3 Applications That Show It’s a New Era for ST25 Tags 29 October 2019
- NEW TouchGFX 4.12: From 9 FPS to 60 FPS with CacheableContainers and More 28 October 2019
- NEW STPay-Topaz: Discover the Platform of Your Next Payment Card And Its Journey to Your Wallet 23 October 2019
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain 20 September 2019
- ST takes NFC to connected cars 28 May 2019
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now 16 April 2019
- ST explores the role of NFC in cars 8 March 2019
- NFC Forum bridges the gap between QR mobile payments services and NFC devices 5 March 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at MWC19 24 February 2019
- ST launches NFC universal device for next-generation POS terminals 22 February 2019
- ST ships its one billionth secure element 20 February 2019
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars 23 January 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- ST releases NFC dynamic tag sensor node evaluation board 22 November 2018
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables 18 October 2018
- ST adds NFC chips that can control lighting products, motorized appliances, fans, thermostats and more 1 October 2018
- ST combines an NFC controller, secure element and eSIM in a single mobile security chip 28 September 2018
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST 24 September 2018
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics 16 July 2018
- Mobvoi includes ST NFC technology in TicWatch Pro 29 June 2018
- ST launches Type 5 NFC tag chips with tamper detection and privacy features 26 June 2018
- ST offers contactless payments terminal ‘in a box’ 6 June 2018
- TCL picks ST’s NFC controller for Alcatel 3V smartphone 4 June 2018