STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- NEW Introduction to STM32Cube.AI: A MOOC about Machine Learning on Embedded Systems 19 September 2019
- NEW Connected X.0: A New Way to Harvest Data with an STM32F4 17 September 2019
- NEW Gaia: A Startup, an STM32F0, and a Mission to Promote Public Health 16 September 2019
- NEW MDmesh: 20 Years of Superjunction STPOWER MOSFETs, A Story About Innovation 11 September 2019
- NEW STM32WB MOOC: Master the MCU and FUOTA to Create Modern IoT Systems 10 September 2019
- NEW A7987, A Flexible Automotive Buck Converter with a Smart Bootstrap 9 September 2019
- NEW Bluetooth Mesh: Multiple Keys and Out-of-Band Provisioning on BlueNRG-Tile 3 September 2019
- NEW The First LED Driver with 8 Programmable Patterns, 2 Dimming Controllers, and 1 Global Address 26 August 2019
- STM32MP1 Workshop: Accelerate the Development of Linux-Based Applications 22 August 2019
- ST31P450: Faster Transactions, Better User Experience, and MIFARE® Support 19 August 2019
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain 20 September 2019
- ST takes NFC to connected cars 28 May 2019
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now 16 April 2019
- ST explores the role of NFC in cars 8 March 2019
- NFC Forum bridges the gap between QR mobile payments services and NFC devices 5 March 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at MWC19 24 February 2019
- ST launches NFC universal device for next-generation POS terminals 22 February 2019
- ST ships its one billionth secure element 20 February 2019
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars 23 January 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- ST releases NFC dynamic tag sensor node evaluation board 22 November 2018
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables 18 October 2018
- ST adds NFC chips that can control lighting products, motorized appliances, fans, thermostats and more 1 October 2018
- ST combines an NFC controller, secure element and eSIM in a single mobile security chip 28 September 2018
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST 24 September 2018
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics 16 July 2018
- Mobvoi includes ST NFC technology in TicWatch Pro 29 June 2018
- ST launches Type 5 NFC tag chips with tamper detection and privacy features 26 June 2018
- ST offers contactless payments terminal ‘in a box’ 6 June 2018
- TCL picks ST’s NFC controller for Alcatel 3V smartphone 4 June 2018