STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- NEW Smart Embedded Display or How Engineers Can Rely on EDT, TouchGFX, and STM32 1 June 2020
- NEW STM32CubeMonitor: The Netflix of MCUs, Watch Your STM32 Anytime and Anywhere 26 May 2020
- NEW ST25PC-NFC Software, All NFC Commands in Just a Few Clicks 25 May 2020
- NEW STWLC68: Our First 20 W Wireless Power Receiver With 20 V Output Voltage 19 May 2020
- NEW New QSMP STM32MP1 SoMs From Ka-Ro, Check Out Our MPU in a Unique Package 18 May 2020
- NEW How to Make Your STM32 Learn Using NanoEdge AI Studio? 14 May 2020
- NEW Online Courses, Teaching During COVID and What the Industry Can Do to Help 13 May 2020
- NEW Nanyang Polytechnic: From a SensorTile Demo to a Factory Breakthrough 11 May 2020
- NEW L9963: 5 Things to Watch Out for in a Battery Management Solution 6 May 2020
- NEW VIPer26K, a 1,050 V MOSFET for Ruggedness, a Smart PWM Controller for Flexibility 4 May 2020
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- STMicroelectronics to work with Zhaga Consortium on NFC standards for industrial lighting 19 May 2020
- Car Connectivity Consortium unveils NFC digital key specification 7 May 2020
- ST to host NFC reader webinar 25 March 2020
- ST explains how NFC can be combined with blockchain technology to deliver smarter supply chains 14 February 2020
- ST gains NFC Forum certification for high performance NFC and contactless payments reader 12 February 2020
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain 20 September 2019
- ST takes NFC to connected cars 28 May 2019
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now 16 April 2019
- ST explores the role of NFC in cars 8 March 2019
- NFC Forum bridges the gap between QR mobile payments services and NFC devices 5 March 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at MWC19 24 February 2019
- ST launches NFC universal device for next-generation POS terminals 22 February 2019
- ST ships its one billionth secure element 20 February 2019
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars 23 January 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- ST releases NFC dynamic tag sensor node evaluation board 22 November 2018
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables 18 October 2018
- ST adds NFC chips that can control lighting products, motorized appliances, fans, thermostats and more 1 October 2018
- ST combines an NFC controller, secure element and eSIM in a single mobile security chip 28 September 2018
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST 24 September 2018