STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- NEW Top 3 Winners of the Arm Design Contest 2019 and How They Used STM32 MCUs 31 March 2020
- NEW New Energy Vehicles and China: 2 Products to Address a Booming Market 30 March 2020
- NEW TCPP01-M12, Protecting USB Type-C Against Damages and Serving Engineers with Efficiency 10 March 2020
- NEW LSM6DSRX and ISM330DHCX: The Most Accurate Inertial Sensors With a Machine Learning Core 9 March 2020
- NEW XR Day Live! Follow the Event That’s Shaping What We’ll Wear on Our Heads 3 March 2020
- NEW STM32L0 in UFQFPN48, Half the Size and Still 48 Pins for Sensor Fusion Applications 2 March 2020
- XR Day: VR, AR, MR, Why Are They Not More Pervasive and How Can a Conference Help? 27 February 2020
- XR Day: 3 Lessons to Learn from Focals, the Cool AR Glasses 26 February 2020
- New STM32MP1 and the 10 Commandments of Working With an MPU 25 February 2020
- Portenta H7, the First STM32 Arduino Board to Conquer Industrial Applications 21 February 2020
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- ST to host NFC reader webinar 25 March 2020
- ST explains how NFC can be combined with blockchain technology to deliver smarter supply chains 14 February 2020
- ST gains NFC Forum certification for high performance NFC and contactless payments reader 12 February 2020
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain 20 September 2019
- ST takes NFC to connected cars 28 May 2019
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now 16 April 2019
- ST explores the role of NFC in cars 8 March 2019
- NFC Forum bridges the gap between QR mobile payments services and NFC devices 5 March 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at MWC19 24 February 2019
- ST launches NFC universal device for next-generation POS terminals 22 February 2019
- ST ships its one billionth secure element 20 February 2019
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars 23 January 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- ST releases NFC dynamic tag sensor node evaluation board 22 November 2018
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables 18 October 2018
- ST adds NFC chips that can control lighting products, motorized appliances, fans, thermostats and more 1 October 2018
- ST combines an NFC controller, secure element and eSIM in a single mobile security chip 28 September 2018
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST 24 September 2018
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics 16 July 2018
- Mobvoi includes ST NFC technology in TicWatch Pro 29 June 2018