STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- NEW ST25R3916-EMVCO, The EMVCo 3.0 Reference Design to Start 2020 on the Right Certification 20 January 2020
- NEW 2020: What to Expect at the Start of a New Decade? 15 January 2020
- NEW TouchGFX 4.13 With New TouchGFX Generator, Making GUIs a Lot More Accessible 14 January 2020
- NEW X-CUBE-IOTA1 or IOTA on STM32, Experiment with the Crypto for IoT 13 January 2020
- NEW STM32G0 and the Alexa Connect Kit: Why Consumers Will Care and What Developers Will Crave 9 January 2020
- NEW STM32WL, The 1st MCU with Embedded LoRa Transceiver, a Masterclass in Chip Design 7 January 2020
- 3 New STM32MP1 Modules From bytes at work To Get to Market Faster 18 December 2019
- AWS re:Invent, Predictive Maintenance In Your Plant Today or the Path to a Proof of Concept 3 December 2019
- STM32L4 and STM32H7 in a Solar Car Cross the Finish Line in Australia 27 November 2019
- SiC Will Make Cars More Efficient and Go Farther 26 November 2019
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain 20 September 2019
- ST takes NFC to connected cars 28 May 2019
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now 16 April 2019
- ST explores the role of NFC in cars 8 March 2019
- NFC Forum bridges the gap between QR mobile payments services and NFC devices 5 March 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at MWC19 24 February 2019
- ST launches NFC universal device for next-generation POS terminals 22 February 2019
- ST ships its one billionth secure element 20 February 2019
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars 23 January 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- ST releases NFC dynamic tag sensor node evaluation board 22 November 2018
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables 18 October 2018
- ST adds NFC chips that can control lighting products, motorized appliances, fans, thermostats and more 1 October 2018
- ST combines an NFC controller, secure element and eSIM in a single mobile security chip 28 September 2018
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST 24 September 2018
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics 16 July 2018
- Mobvoi includes ST NFC technology in TicWatch Pro 29 June 2018
- ST launches Type 5 NFC tag chips with tamper detection and privacy features 26 June 2018
- ST offers contactless payments terminal ‘in a box’ 6 June 2018
- TCL picks ST’s NFC controller for Alcatel 3V smartphone 4 June 2018