The Sonim XP1301 Core NFC is an ultra-rugged handset designed for commercial use. The sub-£300 device was announced on 20 September 2011 and is available now.
- US Bank lets companies instantly send a corporate card to employees’ mobile phones
- Nedbank to roll out support for contactless payments on standard NFC smartphones
- NatWest lets online merchants accept instant payments from shoppers’ bank accounts
- European banks to create cross-border instant payments system
- 7-Eleven lets drivers pay at the pump with their voice