The Samsung Wave 578 is now available from Orange France, in the UK as a ‘Quick Tap’ handset via Orange, and in Singapore. The handset, announced at the Mobile World Congress in February 2011, runs Samsung’s Bada smartphone platform and will be offered by Orange across Europe.
- Report: US retailers must pay a premium for Apple Card transactions
- Tinkoff turns its mobile banking app into a full-service digital marketplace
- German savings banks switch on support for Apple Pay
- Osaka Metro begins Japan’s first face recognition ticketing pilot
- Garanti lets customers use its mobile banking app to top up their transit card