The Samsung Wave 578 is now available from Orange France, in the UK as a ‘Quick Tap’ handset via Orange, and in Singapore. The handset, announced at the Mobile World Congress in February 2011, runs Samsung’s Bada smartphone platform and will be offered by Orange across Europe.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Atac brings contactless transit ticketing to Rome
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit