The Finnish phone-maker’s flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone features a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, Qi wireless charging technology and NFC.
- US Bank lets companies instantly send a corporate card to employees’ mobile phones
- Nedbank to roll out support for contactless payments on standard NFC smartphones
- NatWest lets online merchants accept instant payments from shoppers’ bank accounts
- European banks to create cross-border instant payments system
- 7-Eleven lets drivers pay at the pump with their voice