The Finnish phone-maker’s flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone features a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, Qi wireless charging technology and NFC.
- Apple leverages NFC to deliver exclusive rewards to Apple Watch gym users
- Transport for NSW reports on contactless ticketing adoption
- New York City bans cashless stores
- China publishes face recognition payments guidelines
- Sicilian farmers use NFC to let consumers verify the authenticity of premium blood oranges