The Nokia 6212 Classic is no longer in production and is now hard to find. For a long time the only commercially available NFC phone, its design pre-dates the single wire protocol and it uses an embedded secure element.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Atac brings contactless transit ticketing to Rome
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit