The Nokia 6212 Classic is no longer in production and is now hard to find. For a long time the only commercially available NFC phone, its design pre-dates the single wire protocol and it uses an embedded secure element.
- Germany passes law forcing Apple to open up Apple Pay
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers
- TfL reports on mobile payments adoption on London’s transport network
- Samsung adds Promoted Cards to Samsung Pay in Australia
- Madeira to pilot fingerprint biometric cards for decentralized digital IDs