The Nokia 6212 Classic is no longer in production and is now hard to find. For a long time the only commercially available NFC phone, its design pre-dates the single wire protocol and it uses an embedded secure element.
- Card networks begin global Click to Pay rollout
- Apple Pay to add support for QR mobile payments in iOS 14?
- Chinese city rolls out face verification ticketing on bus and subway services
- Orange Bank introduces mobile-first debit card in Spain
- STIB switches on contactless payments across Brussels