The Nokia 6212 Classic is no longer in production and is now hard to find. For a long time the only commercially available NFC phone, its design pre-dates the single wire protocol and it uses an embedded secure element.
- Venmo adds branded animated emojis to payment messages
- Central banks set up digital currency group
- Sberbank lets customers gift their loyalty points to friends and family
- Icici Bank lets customers withdraw cash with their mobile phones
- Metro do Porto to add support for contactless payments