The Coolpad 8870 NFC, believed to be Chinese handset maker Yulong’s first NFC device, is an Android smartphone available from China Mobile. More
- Luxury brand uses RFID tags and QR codes to link perfumes to digital twins
- Lloyds Bank adds NFC passport scanning to mobile banking app
- Indian food delivery service promotes online ordering with an NFC coaster
- Škoda adds support for contactless in-vehicle fuel payments in six European countries
- Nine in 10 payment ring users say it’s their favourite way to pay
Feed for devices tagged ‘Yulong’.