The Coolpad 8870 NFC, believed to be Chinese handset maker Yulong’s first NFC device, is an Android smartphone available from China Mobile. More
- NFC Forum spec adds support for extra-small antennas for NFC wireless charging
- Rémy Cointreau uses NFC tags to let purchasers verify ownership of exclusive cognac decanter
- Schools in Scotland let students make contactless meal payments with their face
- Jakarta transport networks trial transit card and mobile app for multimodal contactless ticketing
- Delhi Metro begins rolling out upgraded mobile and contactless ticketing system
Feed for devices tagged ‘Yulong’.