Released in April 2012, the Xolo X900 is the first smartphone with a 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2460 processor to be launched in India. More
- Czech Republic to roll out mobile driving licences and digital IDs
- CTA launches open API standard to support radar-enabled contactless applications
- US Federal Reserve launches public consultation on digital dollar
- Public transport users in the Philippines get NFC top-up for contactless fare payment cards
- Smart lets teachers log in to interactive displays via NFC
Feed for devices tagged ‘Xolo’.