The Nokia Lumia 610 is a Windows Phone 7.5 device which has NFC hardware and software from Inside Secure built into it. The device is expected to cost around €200 when it ships in mid-2012. More
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Atac brings contactless transit ticketing to Rome
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
Chinese smartphone manufacturer ZTE announced the Orbit in March 2012 at the Mobile World Congress. The Windows Phone 7.5-based device is unusual in that, while some variants include NFC hardware, the operating system does not support the technology. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Windows Phone 7.5 Mango’.