The Nokia Lumia 610 is a Windows Phone 7.5 device which has NFC hardware and software from Inside Secure built into it. The device is expected to cost around €200 when it ships in mid-2012. More
- Apple leverages NFC to deliver exclusive rewards to Apple Watch gym users
- Transport for NSW reports on contactless ticketing adoption
- New York City bans cashless stores
- China publishes face recognition payments guidelines
- Sicilian farmers use NFC to let consumers verify the authenticity of premium blood oranges
Chinese smartphone manufacturer ZTE announced the Orbit in March 2012 at the Mobile World Congress. The Windows Phone 7.5-based device is unusual in that, while some variants include NFC hardware, the operating system does not support the technology. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Windows Phone 7.5 Mango’.