The TazPad is a 7-inch Android NFC tablet from French connectivity specialist TazTag. More
- ITSO reports on the role of transit ticketing in mobility-as-a-service solutions
- India’s Icici Bank launches open banking portal
- Malaysian government offers cash incentives to mobile payments users
- Real-time video shows Cilab’s high-speed NFC tester in action
- Indonesia begins EMV QR mobile payments rollout
The TazTag TPH-One is the first and so far only Android smartphone to include both NFC and ZigBee wireless connectivity. The device is expected to be available from April 2012. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘TazTag’.