The TazPad is a 7-inch Android NFC tablet from French connectivity specialist TazTag. More
- BIS reports on likely impact of Covid-19 on cash, cards and mobile payments
- UK supermarkets launch digital volunteer shopping cards
- Walmart updates mobile app for contact-free transactions
- Coronavirus prompts Publix to install contactless payments in all its US supermarkets
- McKinsey: Coronavirus will cost the payments industry $165bn
The TazTag TPH-One is the first and so far only Android smartphone to include both NFC and ZigBee wireless connectivity. The device is expected to be available from April 2012. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘TazTag’.