The TazTag TPH-One is the first and so far only Android smartphone to include both NFC and ZigBee wireless connectivity. The device is expected to be available from April 2012. More
- Germany passes law forcing Apple to open up Apple Pay
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers
- TfL reports on mobile payments adoption on London’s transport network
- Samsung adds Promoted Cards to Samsung Pay in Australia
- Madeira to pilot fingerprint biometric cards for decentralized digital IDs
Chinese handset manufacturer OiiA Technology launched the G.To N800 Android smartphone with NFC in early 2012. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘OiiA Technology’.