The TazTag TPH-One is the first and so far only Android smartphone to include both NFC and ZigBee wireless connectivity. The device is expected to be available from April 2012. More
- Poste Italiane adds QR code payments to Postepay app
- Piedmont vineyard picks NFC screw caps to fight fakes
- World Economic Forum publishes central bank digital currency toolkit
- Apple leverages NFC to deliver exclusive rewards to Apple Watch gym users
- Transport for NSW reports on contactless ticketing adoption
Chinese handset manufacturer OiiA Technology launched the G.To N800 Android smartphone with NFC in early 2012. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘OiiA Technology’.