The Nokia N9 is a high-end MeeGo-based tablet-style smart phone which started shipping in September 2011. More
- Samsung partners with American Express and Korea’s KB Kookmin to develop trackable payment cards
- Mercedes goes live with in-vehicle biometric payments in Germany
- European Payments Initiative to launch pan-European digital wallet under Wero brand name
- Alaska Airlines leverages NFC to let passengers create a digital passport they can store on their smartphone
- Hyundai to launch contactless in-vehicle payments
Feed for devices tagged ‘MeeGo’.