The Nokia N9 is a high-end MeeGo-based tablet-style smart phone which started shipping in September 2011. More
- Google sets out its vision for the future of Google Pay
- Czech Republic to roll out mobile driving licences and digital IDs
- CTA launches open API standard to support radar-enabled contactless applications
- US Federal Reserve launches public consultation on digital dollar
- Public transport users in the Philippines get NFC top-up for contactless fare payment cards
Feed for devices tagged ‘MeeGo’.