The Gentag GT-601v2 is a robust J2ME featurephone with NFC, designed for use by home healthcare workers. More
- Apple leverages NFC to deliver exclusive rewards to Apple Watch gym users
- Transport for NSW reports on contactless ticketing adoption
- New York City bans cashless stores
- China publishes face recognition payments guidelines
- Sicilian farmers use NFC to let consumers verify the authenticity of premium blood oranges
RFID medical sensor specialist Gentag’s GT-601 phone is aimed at “people who are concerned only with basic voice communication, mobile payments, social networks, and diagnostics using a low-cost mobile wireless device.” More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Gentag’.