Fairphone 3, an Android device produced by Amsterdam-based Fairphone and billed as a “more sustainable smartphone”, comes with NFC “for card payments and more.”... More
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
- Aldi tests checkout-free technology at London store
Feed for devices tagged ‘Fairphone’.