The NFCW email newsletter service lets you keep up to date by email with the news we publish on NFCW.
What can I expect from this list?
Subscribers to the NFCW email newsletter service receive a variety of regular emails from us.
Our core service provides a weekly summary of the top stories published that week plus emails dedicated to important breaking industry news, new resources available in the NFCW Knowledge Centre, news from our sponsors and commercial partners and other items of interest to our readers.
You can also tailor the service to meet your individual needs, so that you can keep up-to-date with just the topics of most importance to you:
- NFCW Daily subscribers receive a daily email with details of the new articles we have published across NFCW that day.
- What’s New in Payments subscribers receive an email alerting them to new articles published by What’s New in Payments that day.
- NFC World subscribers receive an email alerting them to new articles published by NFC World that day.
- Transit Ticketing Today subscribers receive an email alerting them to new articles published by Transit Ticketing Today that day.
- NFCW Knowledge Centre member news subscribers receive an email alerting them to new resources added to the NFCW Knowledge Centre that day.
How to update your preferences
You can change what you get from us or unsubscribe easily at any time. Daily? Weekly? Only certain subjects? It’s your choice…
- You can use the update my preferences link that appears at the bottom of every email we send you to opt in or out of additional services, such as our daily news alerts, at any time.
- You can completely remove yourself from the list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link that appears at the bottom of every email we send you.
- The update my preferences link can also be used to change your email address at any time.
How to join our email list
We use a two stage ‘double opt-in’ sign-up process for your protection:
- Stage 1 Enter your email address above and hit the ‘sign up’ button to visit our email preferences page and select the services you wish to receive.
- Stage 2 You will immediately get a confirmation email. Check your inbox and click on the link in the message to activate your subscription. If you don’t get the email within ten minutes you may want to check if it has been routed to your junk mail folder. Some corporate email systems have over-zealous spam filters and fail to deliver the confirmation email. If this happens to you, we suggest you try signing up again with a different email address — maybe one from Gmail or another public email provider.