The city of Edinburgh’s new tram service is using QR codes placed at tram stops to validate passengers’ mobile tickets before they board. More
- Moscow to complete contactless ticketing rollout by end 2021
- Paris adds support for iPhone transit card top ups
- Kenya to combine cashless payments with Covid contact tracing on Matatu minibuses
- Dubai adds Nol transit cards to Huawei NFC smartphones
- Paris to let Apple users add transit cards to iPhones?
Veolia Transportation is rolling out a mobile ticketing and payment service on the NICE bus and paratransit system in New York’s Nassau County, in partnership with mobile ticketing and payment provider Masabi. The roll out follows a pilot that took place in February this year. More
Swedish startup Fidesmo has developed a service that lets NFC phone owners replace multiple, physical transport passes with a single contactless card. More