The chips in the Tectal Race Spin NFC and Ventral Air Spin NFC helmets enable riders to store their medical profile so they can “communicate for them when they may be unable to”.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11