PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto has completed the acquisition of 3M’s Identity Management Business, adding biometric technologies to its Government Programs offering. “Combining our market access, technologies and expertise will enable Gemalto to further accelerate the deployment of trusted national identities and to offer strong end-to-end biometric authentication solutions throughout the digital economy,” says Gemalto CEO Philippe Vallée.
- Octopus lets Hong Kong commuters add their transit card to iPhone and Apple Watch
- South Korea to use QR track and trace apps to combat spread of Covid-19
- Taipei light rail offers 50% discounts to mobile payment users
- AE Solar combats solar panel counterfeiting with NFC
- ST adds NFC car key reader chip
This article is more than three years old