The Indian government has called on banks to provide mobile banking to all customers by the start of April 2017, The Indian Express reports. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MEIT) has issued an advisory to banks to “enable mobile seeding, Aadhaar seeding of bank accounts, along with enablement of mobile banking for all its savings bank customers by 31 March 2017”.
- Dejamobile launches white label solution for contactless payments acceptance on standard NFC devices
- Financial Conduct Authority to add new protections for consumers’ funds
- Interac reports surge in digital payments adoption
- Bitkom reports major switch in German attitudes to contactless payments
- Swedish government regulates online payment options
This article is more than three years old