The Visa Token Service platform will be available in more than 12 European countries by the end of 2017, Visa has announced. “The technology is already supporting mobile payment schemes in 27 countries worldwide,” the company says, “with more than 1,300 financial institution partners.”
- Card networks begin global Click to Pay rollout
- Apple Pay to add support for QR mobile payments in iOS 14?
- Orange Bank introduces mobile-first debit card in Spain
- US Bank lets companies instantly send a corporate card to employees’ mobile phones
- Nedbank to roll out support for contactless payments on standard NFC smartphones
This article is more than three years old