Nearly half of mobile users in the US and UK (49%) say they would like more conversational chatbot and/or SMS messaging options with brands, research released by OpenMarket says. “Chatbots are more than a short-lived fad,” says the company’s Jay Emmet. “They are an untapped mobile engagement solution that consumers and businesses could benefit from both from a convenience and financial perspective.”
- Nine in ten UK in-store card payments are now contactless
- Moscow to complete contactless ticketing rollout by end 2021
- EU to debut digital euro project this year?
- Paris adds support for iPhone transit card top ups
- One in three Indian households now use digital payments
This article is more than three years old