Customers of Turkish bank Yapı Kredi can now log in to their mobile banking app and withdraw cash from ATMs with a scan of their eyes through an integration with EyeVerify’s Eyeprint ID platform. “Once the user has logged in to the mobile app on their phone with Eyeprint ID by the ATM, they simply scan a QR code from the ATM, input the amount they want to withdraw on their app and the ATM spits out the money,” EyeVerify told NFC World.
- Financial Conduct Authority to add new protections for consumers’ funds
- Interac reports surge in digital payments adoption
- Bitkom reports major switch in German attitudes to contactless payments
- Swedish government regulates online payment options
- Tappy demo shows how brands can add contactless payments to wearables
This article is more than three years old