Apple Pay users in Singapore are being offered a string of discounts when using the mobile payment service to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Deals include discounts of up to 20% at retailers including Cotton:On, Factorie, Rubi, Typo and Topshop, and S$30 (US$21.12) cashback on a first Apple Pay transaction made through Standard Chartered.
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts
- Mastercard to build blockchain cross-border payments platform
- NAB to integrate receipts into mobile banking app
- Nissan to build RFID payments into all cars sold in Brazil