A 21-page white paper examining the digital banking market is available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. ‘The Formula — Digital Transformation in Banking White Paper 2016’ has been produced and sponsored by Gemalto in association with Juniper Research, and sets out a series of recommendations for traditional, digital- and mobile-only banks on how to succeed in the changing global banking industry. The white paper has been approved by the NFC World editorial team.
- Google Pay rolls out tokenized NFC card payments in India
- Marshall University transitions to mobile-only NFC ID cards for staff and students
- Survey: Four in ten US and UK consumers ready to use QR codes for payments
- Antelop explains how it works as a trusted partner to banks looking to adopt the latest digital card technologies
- Thailand tests NFC wristbands for tracking Covid-19 patients and at-risk groups
This article is more than three years old