Indian shoppers on Amazon India can now store funds and complete online purchases in a new feature called Amazon Pay Balance, Live Mint reports. “Amazon Pay Balance can be credited with money using internet banking and credit or debit card, and used for multiple payments for purchases from the ecommerce portal,” it says. The feature “will also enable faster refunds” to Amazon Pay Balance rather than to the user’s bank account or credit card.
- Curve partners with Fidesmo to roll out contactless wearable payments across Europe
- EU confirms plans to table digital euro legislation in 2023
- Payment card shipments to exceed 3bn in 2022 despite global chip shortage
- NFC tag management platform ixkio opens NFCW Expo showcase
- One in four card payments in Australia are now made using a mobile wallet
This article is more than five years old