Indian shoppers on Amazon India can now store funds and complete online purchases in a new feature called Amazon Pay Balance, Live Mint reports. “Amazon Pay Balance can be credited with money using internet banking and credit or debit card, and used for multiple payments for purchases from the ecommerce portal,” it says. The feature “will also enable faster refunds” to Amazon Pay Balance rather than to the user’s bank account or credit card.
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems