Indian shoppers on Amazon India can now store funds and complete online purchases in a new feature called Amazon Pay Balance, Live Mint reports. “Amazon Pay Balance can be credited with money using internet banking and credit or debit card, and used for multiple payments for purchases from the ecommerce portal,” it says. The feature “will also enable faster refunds” to Amazon Pay Balance rather than to the user’s bank account or credit card.
- One in five Japanese consumers to make mobile payments in stores this year
- Adelaide Metro pilots contactless bank card and digital wallet payments for tram ticketing
- French city launches payment card ticketing for groups and individuals
- Juniper forecasts “dramatic growth” in in-vehicle payments for fuel, parking and ecommerce
- Google Pay rolls out tokenized NFC card payments in India
This article is more than three years old