Mastercard and Visa have signed a tokenization agreement that will allow Mastercard to request tokenized Visa credentials from Visa for provisioning into Masterpass and Visa to request tokenized Mastercard payment credentials from Mastercard for provisioning into Visa Checkout. The agreement will “accelerate the adoption of tokens” across both digital payment platforms, says Mastercard’s James Anderson.
- Wearable payments specialist Tappy opens NFCW Expo showcase
- UK charities leverage open banking to cut donation transaction costs
- Antelop Solutions opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Klip digital wallet goes live in UAE
- Digital payments specialist Dejamobile opens showcase in the NFCW Expo
This article is more than three years old