A survey from data management company Dell EMC has found 60% of resellers expect revenue from Internet of Things (IoT) devices to rise 30% in 2016, Computer Weekly reports. “Resellers are increasingly reporting IoT as an opportunity for extensive business growth and expansion,” says Sarah Shields from Dell EMC UK. The findings come after Juniper Research reported the number of connected IoT devices and sensors will reach more than 46bn by the year 2021.
- ST opens up new markets with affordable NFC transceiver
- Apple details how UWB digital car keys will work in iOS 15
- Coca-Cola gives away mobile wallet credits for ‘free Cokes’ in US restaurants
- UK government to explore biometric contactless corridors for border checks
- Hong Kong to explore potential for digital HK dollar
This article is more than four years old