A survey from data management company Dell EMC has found 60% of resellers expect revenue from Internet of Things (IoT) devices to rise 30% in 2016, Computer Weekly reports. “Resellers are increasingly reporting IoT as an opportunity for extensive business growth and expansion,” says Sarah Shields from Dell EMC UK. The findings come after Juniper Research reported the number of connected IoT devices and sensors will reach more than 46bn by the year 2021.
- Samsung cuts US support for MST transactions on new Galaxy phones
- BMW adds UWB to digital car keys
- Fiat Chrysler to let drivers order and pay for Grubhub food deliveries from their cars
- UK to trial digital Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports
- Agricultural Bank of China pilots central bank digital currency ATMs
This article is more than four years old