A survey from data management company Dell EMC has found 60% of resellers expect revenue from Internet of Things (IoT) devices to rise 30% in 2016, Computer Weekly reports. “Resellers are increasingly reporting IoT as an opportunity for extensive business growth and expansion,” says Sarah Shields from Dell EMC UK. The findings come after Juniper Research reported the number of connected IoT devices and sensors will reach more than 46bn by the year 2021.
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- JPMorgan Chase to tokenize open banking permissions
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card
- TransLink issues Compass Card key fobs