The Andhra Pradesh Government has launched the AP Purse mobile payment app, an Android service tying up 15 mobile wallets and payment gateway apps, including Paytm, MobiKwik and Freecharge, Live Mint reports. “The app provides access to install any of the 15 payment apps available on the platform,” the publication says.
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
- Antelop explains how token management solutions can help banks cut costs and improve their customers’ user experience
- UK government to issue parents with digital free school meal cards
- Samsung cuts US support for MST transactions on new Galaxy phones
- Fiat Chrysler to let drivers order and pay for Grubhub food deliveries from their cars
This article is more than four years old