Apple Pay is to launch in Spain on 1 December with support from Banco Santander, according to Spanish news website Applesfera. “Various sources have confirmed [to] Applesfera and barring unforeseen last-minute [changes] it will be tomorrow when we can finally use the service in Spain,” the report says.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than four years old