Apple Pay is to launch in Spain on 1 December with support from Banco Santander, according to Spanish news website Applesfera. “Various sources have confirmed [to] Applesfera and barring unforeseen last-minute [changes] it will be tomorrow when we can finally use the service in Spain,” the report says.
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card
- PCI publishes CPoC standard for accepting contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- Grab to issue mobile-first numberless Mastercard across SE Asia