USAA Bank has updated its digital wallet offering to enable users to add their auto insurance card and medical insurance card to the app. “Members can access their proof of insurance, including a printable PDF for insured vehicles,” USAA says. “Members can also access their Medicare insurance information through their digital wallet.” The service also offers support for Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay for USAA Visa and American Express debit and credit cardholders. It added biometric authentication in January 2015.
- Fidesmo Pay expands to Switzerland
- Sofia rolls out single journey QR mobile tickets across public transportation network
- Mobile wallet transaction volumes overtake cash payments in stores
- National QR payments and rewards system to be launched in Australia
- Huawei Pay goes live in Pakistan
This article is more than four years old