USAA Bank has updated its digital wallet offering to enable users to add their auto insurance card and medical insurance card to the app. “Members can access their proof of insurance, including a printable PDF for insured vehicles,” USAA says. “Members can also access their Medicare insurance information through their digital wallet.” The service also offers support for Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay for USAA Visa and American Express debit and credit cardholders. It added biometric authentication in January 2015.
- EMVCo releases contactless kernel specification to streamline payment acceptance
- New ST reader chip eases product certification for digital car key systems
- One in three UK consumers would ditch their wallet ‘if it weren’t for having to carry physical ID’
- UK updates Highway Code to allow drivers to make mobile payments from their vehicle
- Curve partners with Fidesmo to roll out contactless wearable payments across Europe
This article is more than five years old