Dutch mobile-only bank bunq is to offer customers using its app 4 Fingers TouchlessID hand recognition software, developed by US biometrics authentication solutions provider Veridium. The system captures four fingerprints at once offering, the pair says, “a higher level of precision and reliability for authentication than other biometrics such as face, voice or a single fingerprint”.
- Big Issue vendors accept contactless payments directly on NFC smartphones in the UK
- Luxury brand uses RFID tags and QR codes to link perfumes to digital twins
- Lloyds Bank adds NFC passport scanning to mobile banking app
- Indian food delivery service promotes online ordering with an NFC coaster
- Škoda adds support for contactless in-vehicle fuel payments in six European countries