Nearly three quarters of New Zealanders (72%) trust that payments made via digital and mobile methods are secure, compared to 51% when digital payment methods first emerged, Visa reveals. Those surveyed also believe scanning their fingerprint to confirm or validate payment is a good security measure to prevent fraud.
- Report: US retailers must pay a premium for Apple Card transactions
- German savings banks switch on support for Apple Pay
- Interflora lets customers use Alexa to order and pay for flowers
- Mastercard pilots decentralized digital identities
- PicWicToys lets shoppers skip the checkout lines