More than a quarter (26%) of cardholders in Singapore now use a mobile digital wallet, with Apple Pay the most popular ahead of Android Pay and then Samsung Pay, Singapore Business Review reports. The average satisfaction score among users of mobile digital wallets is 718, 29 points higher than those who do not. Mobile wallet users spend an average of SGD$1,183 monthly, or $280 higher than among those who do not.
- Coffee shop rolls out face-based payments in Romania
- Manchester bar to introduce finger vein biometrics for payments, age verification and Covid-19 contact tracing
- Three in four US consumers now prefer using contactless cards
- Citadele adds support for contactless payments rings
- Mercedes to secure in-car payments with biometrics
This article is more than three years old