More than a quarter (26%) of cardholders in Singapore now use a mobile digital wallet, with Apple Pay the most popular ahead of Android Pay and then Samsung Pay, Singapore Business Review reports. The average satisfaction score among users of mobile digital wallets is 718, 29 points higher than those who do not. Mobile wallet users spend an average of SGD$1,183 monthly, or $280 higher than among those who do not.
- Sweden begins central bank digital currency pilot
- Domino’s lets online buyers skip the pickup line
- Shell and Dunkin’ link loyalty programmes to offer customers shared rewards
- M&S rolls out mobile self-checkout across London
- Apple lets retailers accept augmented reality payments