PARTNER NEWS: Rambus Bell ID’s token service provider (TSP) service is being used by IBM Japan to support Japanese banks’ integration with Apple Pay, which went live in the country this week. Issuing banks can now work with IBM Japan to manage real-time enrollment, provisioning and tokenization, while Bell ID’s TSP solution also allows customers the option to authenticate themselves using existing credentials in their mobile banking app.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts