A digital assistant that makes use of artificial intelligence, predictive analytics and cognitive messaging is to be built into Bank of America’s mobile app from next year. ‘Erica’ was unveiled at Money2020 this week and will “help customers do things like make payments, check balances, save money and pay down debt,” CNBC reports.
- Luxury brand uses RFID tags and QR codes to link perfumes to digital twins
- Lloyds Bank adds NFC passport scanning to mobile banking app
- Indian food delivery service promotes online ordering with an NFC coaster
- Škoda adds support for contactless in-vehicle fuel payments in six European countries
- Nine in 10 payment ring users say it’s their favourite way to pay