A digital assistant that makes use of artificial intelligence, predictive analytics and cognitive messaging is to be built into Bank of America’s mobile app from next year. ‘Erica’ was unveiled at Money2020 this week and will “help customers do things like make payments, check balances, save money and pay down debt,” CNBC reports.
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe