Consumers like the majority of mobile payment apps on the market and expectations of digital banking and payments are rising, according to a survey of user reviews of America’s flagship apps. ARC — the research arm of digital experience testing company Applause — found Chase leads the mobile banking industry, taking both top spots across banking and payment apps, while Citi and Capital One improved dramatically.
- Google lets US drivers use Assistant to pay for fuel with their voice
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
This article is more than four years old