The Electronic Payments Association (NACHA) has launched phase one of Same Day ACH (Automated Clearing House) across the US, allowing businesses and consumers to send and receive payments and payment-related information on the same day through the ACH Network. “Phase one of Same Day ACH allows for the sending and receiving of virtually any ACH credit transaction,” NACHA says. Phase two will launch in September 2017 to introduce the “faster processing and settlement of debit transactions, in addition to credit transactions”. Members of NACHA approved Same Day ACH in May 2015.
- Japanese airline turns to mobile payments to boost revenues during Covid-19
- Ford lets commercial vehicle drivers process payments from their connected vehicle app
- Central Bank of Iceland rolls out instant payments platform
- Digital greeting cards giant Evite adds contactless gifting
- UBS launches sustainable credit card made from corn
This article is more than four years old