PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto has won the Best Consumer Offering award for its Celego contactless wristband technology by Juniper Research. The company was also “highly commended” by Juniper for its mobile ticketing solutions. Further information about Gemalto’s transport and ticketing solutions can be found here.
- Atac brings contactless transit ticketing to Rome
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks