Google has added a further 44 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporters in the US, following support from UK banks Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, Natwest and Ulster Bank earlier this month and the addition of TSB announced this week. “The Android Pay team is seemingly on a roll at the moment, adding many new banks over the past few months,” Android Police reports.
- Report: US retailers must pay a premium for Apple Card transactions
- German savings banks switch on support for Apple Pay
- Interflora lets customers use Alexa to order and pay for flowers
- Mastercard pilots decentralized digital identities
- PicWicToys lets shoppers skip the checkout lines