Apple has added an additional 37 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. The Bank of East Asia and Hong Kong Telekom’s (HKT) Tap & Go have also been added to the list for the Asia-Pacific region. “Both banks are incentivizing users to sign up with promotions rewarding users for repeated use of the service,” AppleInsider reports.
- Nine in ten UK in-store card payments are now contactless
- EU to debut digital euro project this year?
- One in three Indian households now use digital payments
- China unveils plan to build a global payment network based on central bank digital currencies
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
This article is more than four years old