Fuel retailer Phillips 66 is to allow customers at its Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 branded locations to make QR code-based mobile payments using Chase Pay across the US, in collaboration with mobile commerce provider P97 Networks. “Consumers of Phillips 66’s fuel brands will soon be able to make purchases through the My Phillips 66, My 76 and My Conoco mobile apps,” says Chase. Oil and gas company Shell is also set to accept Chase Pay across the country.
- Mobile wallet transaction volumes overtake cash payments in stores
- National QR payments and rewards system to be launched in Australia
- Huawei Pay goes live in Pakistan
- Tencent and Ant to integrate digital yuan wallets into mobile banking apps
- European Payments Initiative issues call for technical partners
This article is more than four years old