Customers of UAE-based bank Emirates NBD can now make mobile payments using Emirates NBD Pay, a feature added to the bank’s mobile banking app utilising Visa Token Service. “Emirates NBD’s Visa credit and debit card customers can use their NFC-enabled Android mobile devices to make purchases at NFC-enabled point of sale terminals by upgrading their mobile banking app on the Google Play store,” the bank says.
- Google lets US drivers use Assistant to pay for fuel with their voice
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
This article is more than five years old